User guide for VATIKAM website
- Switching between Russian/English
- Website registration
- Website login
- Personal data entry
- Work samples hosting
- Vacancy or freelance job ad hosting
- Password change
- Useful links
Switching between Russian/English
- The website contents are initially displayed in English.
- To switch to Russian, press “Russian” button in the top right corner.
- Follow the link http://vatikam.com/
- Press “Registration” button on the red panel in the top part.
- In the opened window enter your name, e-mail address and password. The password has to be entered twice.
- Press “Register” button. The registration proecss is over, you will be automatically redirected to the website.
- Press “Log in” button on the red panel in the top part.
- Enter your e-mail address and password. Press “Login”.
Personal data entry
- Press “My profile” button on the red panel in the top part.
- To the right, you will see your name with “Edit profile” button below it.
- Press “Edit profile” button – a window will open where you will be able to enter your personal data.
- To add your photograph to the profile, the “Avatar” section has “Select file” button below it. Press it and select the necessary image file in the opened window.
- You can fill in the “Briefly about yourself” section by entering a brief overview about yourself and your works.
- Fill in the right side of the questionnaire: family name, first name, patronymic, birth date, country, place of residence, place of study/work, phone number, Skype ID. This data is visible to website Administration only and will be used for getting in contact with you.
- Press “Save” button and enter your password to confirm.
Work samples hosting
A work sample is one image of your work.
A portfolio is a folder that contains several work samples.
Always upload several work samples to one portfolio.
- To create a new portfolio, press “Upload portfolio” button.
- Enter portfolio name and brief description.
- Select fields (not more than three).
- Then press “Continue to upload images” button.
- Press “Upload images” button. In the opened window, select necessary files by double clicking or selecting an image with your mouse cursor and pressing “Open” button.
- Wait one to three seconds while images are uploading.
- Your portfolio will appear on the main page of the website. The cover of your portfolio will be showing the first uploaded image. To select order of works within your portfolio, drag images with your mouse.
- To delete a work from your portfolio, press the red cross on the image and confirm by pressing “OK”.
- To edit portfolio information (name, description, fields), press “Edit information” button and then “Save”.
- To delete a whole portfolio at once, press “Edit information” button and then “Delete portfolio”. Confirm by pressing “OK”.
Vacancy or freelance job ad hosting
- Press “Host job ad” button.
- Select ad type: vacancy or freelance.
- Enter vacancy or CV name, country, city, description and specializations.
- Press “Save” button.
- Your ad will appear in the “Jobs” section. You will be able to see it by pressing “Jobs” button on the red panel in the top part.
- Press “Login” button on the red panel in the top part.
- Press “Forgot your password?” button.
- Enter your e-mail address.
- Press red “Send password reset instructions” button. Within several minutes you will receive mail with instructions on resetting your password.
- Enter your e-mail interface.
- You will find a letter titled “Password reset instructions” from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the letter, follow Change my password link.
- You will be redirected to the password reset page. Enter a new password twice and press “Change password” button. The password is changed.
Refer to “Help service” http://vatikam.com/ticket/new (button in the bottom on a black background). Press this button and enter your question in the opened window. The reply will be sent to your e-mail address.
Write a mail to the project Administration at email@example.com. The reply will be sent to your e-mail address.
Website Terms of Service