Contest participants: all interested persons registered on the website of the International Association «VATIKAM».
Contest start date: July 1, 2020.
Voting end date: September 28, 2020.
Date of determination of the contest results: August 28, 2020.
The International Association of designers VATIKAM holds the contest for designers, for taking part in the contest the works of professionals and amateurs are accepted. The works of professionals and amateurs will be rated separately.
Clothing and footwear design, stylish accessories and original textiles – based on the results of voting in each category we will award diplomas to the winners. Authors whose works will take the first places in each category will receive as prizes the placing their works in the form of a banner on the main page of the site for one month.
The contest involves one portfolio from each participant, which may contain from five to fifty works. Both participants and registered visitors may vote for the participants ' works.
To participate in the contest it is necessary to:
- be a registered participant on the website of the project VATIKAM;
- be sure to completely fill in personal data in your profile;
- create a new separate portfolio for the contest «Fashion without borders»;
- place in the portfolio examples of your works;
- be sure to put a tick next to the column «Participate in the contest «Fashion without borders».
Sincerely, Administration of the project VATIKAM.
01.07.2020 - 28.09.2020
The International Association of designers VATIKAM holds the contest for designers, for taking part in the contest the works of professionals and amateurs are accepted.
Contest «Fashion without borders»