The International Association of designers VATIKAM announces a new contest for graphic designers «Branding and corporate identity».
Contest start date: December 01, 2020.
End date of placement of works for the contest: January 29, 2021
Voting end date: January 29, 2021
Date of determining the results of the contest: January 29, 2021
To participate in the contest it is necessary to:
- register on the VATIKAM website;
- fill in your personal data in your profile;
- create a new separate portfolio for the contest «Branding and corporate identity»;
- place examples of your works in portfolio;
- be sure to check the box next to «Participates in the contest «Branding and corporate identity».
The winners will be determined among the contest participants in each of the categories: professionals, students, amateurs, children's creativity.
The works for the contest are accepted in the following specializations:
- Branding and corporate identity;
- Web design;
- Graphic design;
- Logo design;
- Package design;
- Typography and fonts.
The number of portfolios per contestant is unlimited, but votes for several portfolios are not summarized. The portfolio should contain at least three images.
The winners of the contest will be awarded honorary diplomas of the International Association of designers VATIKAM. The works that received the most votes will be displayed on the main page of the website vatikam.com as a banner within a month after the summing up the contest results.
Administration of the project VATIKAM.
01.12.2020 - 29.01.2021
The International Association of designers VATIKAM announces a new contest for graphic designers
Contest «Branding and corporate identity»